Tuesday, January 19, 2010

C is for chicken nuggets


You might think it tastes great, you love it, you want to marry it but i bet you don't know what is really in it. My blog for the week is about the one and only chicken nuggets. Chicken nuggets are one of the top ordered foods at Mcdonalds and in my opinion i would rather have a chicken nugget more then any other food in the world. Besides the fact that there are 35 grams of fat and 1050 grams of sodium for 10 chicken nuggets at Mcdonalds I still love them. Some people might ask why do you love nuggets so much well, I love the taste of deep fried happiness. I took a survey out of 10 people and the results were positive 8 people like nuggets and 2 don't


This is how you eat a chicken nugget, first you open the box, second you take the golden nugget out of the box and place it into your mouth. Third you repeat the process. Wile you eat those nuggets you probably not thinking about what is in chicken nuggets. The McNugget is a small piece of finely minced chicken held together with phosphate salts. The pieces are coated with batter, fried , individually quick frozen, packaged, and sent to stores. At the McDonalds stores, the McNuggets are deep-fried and sold. Did you know that some chicken nuggts sold at stores can be frozen for a month or even more.

You have probably seen the movie super sized me, a documentary of the health affects of fast food. A man with the name of Morgan Spurlock ate Mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 30 days straight. I'm not saying you should try what he did but just have a chicken nugget and enjoy it.This has been a very random topic but i hope you have learned a lot from this and I hope every time you have a chicken nugget you think of me.

1 comment: